May I live off campus once given the award?

How Can We Help?

< Go Back to all questions
You are here:

No. The ministry does not allow for third party transfer of funds.

Previous May I defer this award?
Next May I pursue studies in any field, or must I pursue a national priority area of the country?
Table of Contents